If you would like to get more involved in the UK Pagan Council please see below the current positions we are looking to fill. Please note that all positions are voluntary and we thank you in advance for your interest.
If you would like to apply for any of the roles below please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please detail which role you would like to apply for with a little information on yourself and what skills allow you to handle the role. we will equally consider all applicants regardless of age, experience or anything else, we believe its whats inside that counts.
Please note: You must be an active member to apply for any of the positions below.
As well as national organisational roles.
What do County Ambassadors do?
Our County Ambassadors are there to keep us up to date on moots, events, covens, and what’s generally going on in their county and to be a point of contact for anyone in their county who may need it.
County Ambassadors can be County Ambassadors for 1 or more counties in their region, at the discretion of the Regional Ambassador.
- Find moot information and details within their county, send this information to their Regional Ambassador.
- Find Coven information and details within their county, send this information to their Regional Ambassador.
- Find Pagan related events information and details within their county, send this information to their Regional Ambassador.
- Keep up to date on what’s generally going on in their county and to be a point of contact for anyone in their county who may need it.
- Inform the UKPC via their RA of any issues or help needed for Pagan related actions in their Region.
Apply to become a County Ambassadors?
If you would like to apply to become the County Ambassador for your county, please contact your Regional Ambassador.
If your region does not yet have a Regional Ambassador, contact The UKPC directly.
What do Reginal Ambassadors do?
Our Regional Ambassadors are there to coordinate and support the County Ambassadors within their Region.
Regional Ambassadors can also be County Ambassadors for 1 or more counties in their region.
- When the Regional Ambassadors role is filled, it is their responsibility to appoint county ambassadors for their region.
- Collate information from CAs and send it to UKPC
- Hold and organise Zoom or face to face meetings for their County Ambassadors.
- Inform the UKPC of any issues or help needed for Pagan related actions in their Region.
Apply to become a Regional Ambassadors?
If you would like to apply to become the Regional Ambassador, please contact The National Ambassadors Coordinator.
National Ambassadors Liaison
The National Ambassadors Liaison is a role that is also granted a seat on The Senate and is responsible for coordinating and supporting the Regional Ambassadors and be a point of contact and a voice between them and The Senate
- The National Ambassadors Coordinator is responsible for appointing and managing our Regional Ambassadors.
- Monitoring the smooth, polite and professional running of the Ambassadors Team.
- Dispute resolution at Regional or County level
- Escalate anything to The Senate that they deem appropriate.
National Ambassadors Liaison