The UK Pagan Council’s mission is to become the UK’s largest, most vibrant and engaging pagan organisation. We do this by providing a UK-wide online social network and pagan organisation that also works as an up-to-date information resource, and we pursue this vision with a set of values we adhere to and that helps pave the way.
The UKPC constantly and proactively promotes unity, co-operation and equality with all other faiths and the non-pagan community. This is achieved through open communication, understanding and education.
Our Values, Goals and Promises
- Membership is and always will be free.
- Memberships are open to all pagans of any path.
- The UKPC is a non-political body. This means we will not get involved ‘general’ UK Politics or side with one political party.
We will get involved in, and help our members get involved in political activism that affects UK Pagans.
If you have a suggested plan of action or would like UKPC to help in any way, please contact our Campaigns Manager at email@example.com
- Membership is equally and freely open to all pagans regardless of disability, creed, gender, sexual orientation or home planet.
- The UK Pagan Council is governed by it’s members and all members may have an active involvement in how the organisation is ran.